Dear Broxtowe Borough Council,
I would like to make an FOI request about the following statistics in the previous annual period. If figures are recorded in calendar year this would be 2017, if financial year 2017-18. If available in both, I would prefer calendar for comparison to central government FOI statistics.
1. What period do you record FOI statistics in? Financial Year/Calendar Year/Other?
2. How many FOI requests have you received? (if this figure includes EIR requests, please state)
3. The number of requests where the information was granted?
4. The number of requests where the information was entirely withheld (no information provided)?
5. The number of requests where the information was partially withheld (some, but not all information requested, provided)?
6. How many requests were completed inside the statutory deadline?
7. How many requests were appealed to internal review?
8. How many decisions were upheld at internal review?
9. How many FOI decisions have been appealed to the ICO?
10. How many decisions were upheld by the ICO?
11. How many vexatious requests were received?
If not all information is available, please treat questions individually.
Thank you for contacting Broxtowe Borough Council. This is an automated
reply to let you know that your email has been received. You should
receive a response within 20 working days.
Visit our website www.broxtowe.gov.uk to make payments, download forms
and to find information about all our services.
You can telephone us on 0115 9177777. Our switchboard is open for calls
Monday to Thursday from 8:30 to 5:00pm and 8:30 till 4:30 on Fridays. The
main council offices are also open for visitors between these times.
You can write to us at - Broxtowe Borough Council, Council Offices, Foster
Avenue, Beeston, Nottingham, NG9 1AB.
Broxtowe Borough Council
This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for
the use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the
intended recipient be advised that you have received this email in error
and that any use, dissemination, forwarding, printing or copying of this
email is strictly prohibited.
If you have received this email in error please contact Broxtowe Borough
Council on [email address] or telephone 0115 917 7777.
Senders and recipients of email should be aware that, under current
legislation, the contents may be monitored and will be retained. The
contents of the email may have to be disclosed in response to a request.
This disclaimer confirms that this email message has been swept for the
presence of computer viruses.
Further to your request, please see below for a response.
I hope that this answers your enquiry. However, please contact me if I can be of any further help.
Arron Beckworth Ext 3592
Complaints & Compliments Officer
Broxtowe Borough Council
Legal and Planning Services
Council Offices, Foster Avenue
Beeston, Nottinghamshire, NG9 1AB
Tel: 0115 9177777
Fax: 0115 9173131
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now