Dear Ashford Borough Council,
I would like to make an FOI request about the following statistics in the previous annual period. If figures are recorded in calendar year this would be 2017, if financial year 2017-18. If available in both, I would prefer calendar for comparison to central government FOI statistics.
1. What period do you record FOI statistics in? Financial Year/Calendar Year/Other?
2. How many FOI requests have you received? (if this figure includes EIR requests, please state)
3. The number of requests where the information was granted?
4. The number of requests where the information was entirely withheld (no information provided)?
5. The number of requests where the information was partially withheld (some, but not all information requested, provided)?
6. How many requests were completed inside the statutory deadline?
7. How many requests were appealed to internal review?
8. How many decisions were upheld at internal review?
9. How many FOI decisions have been appealed to the ICO?
10. How many decisions were upheld by the ICO?
11. How many vexatious requests were received?
If not all information is available, please treat questions individually.
Thank you for submitting a Freedom of Information request. Your email will
be processed by the Freedom of Information and Data Protection team.
We endeavour to respond to all Freedom of Information requests within 20
working days. If we require anything further from you we will be in
Freedom of Information Team
Ashford Borough Council
Data Protection - Ashford Borough Council is the data controller for any
personal information collected during the process of making an information
request. Your information will be used to administrate your request, and
processing is being conducted relying upon the legal obligation placed
upon the council by either the Freedom of Information or Environmental
Information Regulations. Your data may be shared with other departments
within the council for the purpose of responding to your request. We will
not share your information with any third parties unless we are required
or permitted to do so by law. Your information will be retained along with
your request for 4yrs. For more information about your data protection
rights please see the Council’s data protection pages which can be found
at www.ashford.gov.uk or contact the Data Protection Officer at, The
Data Protection Officer, Ashford Borough Council, Civic Centre, Tannery
Lane, Ashford TN23 1PL.
Dear Alex Parsons Please find attached our response to your recently
requested Freedom of Information Request. Kind regards Tom Swain
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now