Dear South Kesteven District Council,
I would like to make an FOI request about the following statistics in the previous annual period. If figures are recorded in calendar year this would be 2017, if financial year 2017-18. If available in both, I would prefer calendar for comparison to central government FOI statistics.
1. What period do you record FOI statistics in? Financial Year/Calendar Year/Other?
2. How many FOI requests have you received? (if this figure includes EIR requests, please state)
3. The number of requests where the information was granted?
4. The number of requests where the information was entirely withheld (no information provided)?
5. The number of requests where the information was partially withheld (some, but not all information requested, provided)?
6. How many requests were completed inside the statutory deadline?
7. How many requests were appealed to internal review?
8. How many decisions were upheld at internal review?
9. How many FOI decisions have been appealed to the ICO?
10. How many decisions were upheld by the ICO?
11. How many vexatious requests were received?
If not all information is available, please treat questions individually.
Dear Mr Parsons,
Freedom of Information Act 2000 Information Request Acknowledgement
Reference No: 1343081
Thank you for your request for information, this has been registered with us on 29/06/2018 15:26:09
Your request has now been assigned to the relevant department. We will provide you with a response within 20 working days, in this case no later than (27/07/2018 15:26:10).
The Freedom of Information Act defines a number of exemptions, which may prevent us releasing the information you have requested. You will be informed if this is the case, and we will advise you of your rights of appeal.
If the information you requested contains reference to a third party, we may need to consult with them before a decision can be made about the information being released. You will be informed if this is the case.
If you require the response from us in an alternative format, e.g. language, audio, large print, etc. then please let us know.
Further information about the Freedom of Information Act is also available from the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Cheshire SK9 5AF
South Kesteven District Council
Customer Service Department
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now