Dear Medway Council,
I would like to make an FOI request about the following statistics in the previous annual period. If figures are recorded in calendar year this would be 2017, if financial year 2017-18. If available in both, I would prefer calendar for comparison to central government FOI statistics.
1. What period do you record FOI statistics in? Financial Year/Calendar Year/Other?
2. How many FOI requests have you received? (if this figure includes EIR requests, please state)
3. The number of requests where the information was granted?
4. The number of requests where the information was entirely withheld (no information provided)?
5. The number of requests where the information was partially withheld (some, but not all information requested, provided)?
6. How many requests were completed inside the statutory deadline?
7. How many requests were appealed to internal review?
8. How many decisions were upheld at internal review?
9. How many FOI decisions have been appealed to the ICO?
10. How many decisions were upheld by the ICO?
11. How many vexatious requests were received?
If not all information is available, please treat questions individually.
Thank you for contacting Medway Council. This response is to acknowledge your email has been received. If this is an initial request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 or Environmental Information Regulations 2004, you can expect to receive a response within 20 working days.
If your email relates to a current request for information, your email will be forwarded to the relevant case officer.
Should your email be because you are dissatisfied with the way we have processed your request the Council has an internal review process and your email will be forwarded to the Information Governance Team for review, you should receive a response within 20 working days.
If you remain dissatisfied you have the right to appeal to the Information Commissioners' Office (ICO) www.ico.org.uk/concerns
Information Governance Apprentice
Medway Council and Gravesham Borough Council Gun Wharf Dock Road Chatham
[Medway Council request email]
This Email, and any attachments, may contain Protected or Restricted information and is intended solely for the individual to whom it is addressed. It may contains sensitive or protectively marked material and should be handled accordingly.
Nothing in this email message amounts to a contractual or other legal commitment on the part of Medway Council and Gravesham Borough Council. If this Email has been misdirected, please notify the author immediately. If you are not the intended recipient you must not disclose, distribute, copy, print or rely on any of the information contained in it or attached, and all copies must be deleted immediately.
Whilst we take reasonable steps to try to identify any software viruses, any attachments to this Email may nevertheless contain viruses which our anti-virus software has failed to identify. You should therefore carry out your own anti-virus checks before opening any documents. Medway Council and Gravesham Borough Council will not accept any liability for damage caused by computer viruses emanating from any attachment or other document supplied with this e-mail. All Medway Council and Gravesham Borough Council and PSN traffic may be subject to recording and / or monitoring in accordance with relevant legislation.
Our Ref: DocumentOwner\MFOI005045\DocumentRef