Mrs Evans made this Freedom of Information request to Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear Cambridgeshire and Peterborough NHS Foundation Trust,
Please answer the following questions under the Freedom of Information Act.
1. In the last 3 financial years, how many FOI requests has your Trust received and processed?
2. Of those requests, how many were responded to within the statutory 20 working days?
3. How many of those requests were reviews / appeals into information already provided by your Trust?
4. What is the longest time, in days, that any request has been overdue by?
5. How many staff do you have working within your FOI Team (e.g., processing / approving requests)?
6. Please can you provide a copy of your Freedom of Information Policy and Procedure and any Policy, Procedure or working guidelines for your publication scheme?
Thank you for your email. We aim to answer all emails within a 48 hour period. If your email is urgent, please call 01223 219465.
The communications team are available Monday – Friday 9 – 5.30.
The Communications Team
Desk: 01223 219465
Dear Mrs. Evans,
Thank you for your recent email requesting information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
I can confirm that we are currently sourcing the information of your request.
Dear Mrs Evans,
Thank you for your recent email requesting information under the Freedom
of Information Act 2000.
Please find attached the Trust's formal response to your request. As a
separate attachment you will also find a feedback form. I would be
grateful if you would complete and return this to me so that as a team we
can monitor and improve the FOI service.