Dear 2Gether NHS Foundation Trust,
Please answer the following questions under the Freedom of Information Act.
1. In the last 3 financial years, how many FOI requests has your Trust received and processed?
2. Of those requests, how many were responded to within the statutory 20 working days?
3. How many of those requests were reviews / appeals into information already provided by your Trust?
4. What is the longest time, in days, that any request has been overdue by?
5. How many staff do you have working within your FOI Team (e.g., processing / approving requests)?
6. Please can you provide a copy of your Freedom of Information Policy and Procedure and any Policy, Procedure or working guidelines for your publication scheme?
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request. Please note that this
is an automated response. This email address is only monitored during
normal working hours of Monday to Friday 9.00 am to 5.00 pm.
The Trust will reply to all requests within 20 working days, however, if
for any reason we are unable to do so we will notify you immediately. If a
fee is payable for the information you have requested, we will tell you
what that fee is. We cannot provide any information until any applicable
fee is received.
Need Help Now?
If your enquiry is urgent and relates to the care and treatment of you, a
family member, relative or friend, then please take action as follows:
· Please contact your health care professional or team without delay, if
you are receiving care or treatment from the Trust.
· Speak with your GP or Out of Hours GP (111), if you are not receiving
treatment from the Trust.
· ^2gether Let’s Talk professionals are also available by calling 0800
073 2200 in Gloucestershire and Herefordshire, between 9.00 am and 5:00 pm
Monday to Friday. In addition, you may wish to have a look at our Let’s
Talk pages on the Internet: http://www.talk2gether.nhs.uk/
· If you are experiencing feelings of distress or despair, you can
contact The Samaritans, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week by calling 116 123
(UK). You can also visit http://www.samaritans.org
· If you need an emergency service such as an ambulance, please dial 999.
If you have any queries or concerns in the meantime, please do not
hesitate to contact me. We would like to take this opportunity to thank
you for your interest in ^2gether NHS Foundation Trust.
Dear Mrs Evans
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request. Please find the Trusts
Information Governance and Board Committee Officer
^2gether NHS Foundation Trust
Tel: 01452 894266
E-mail: [email address]
1. mailto:[email address]