FOI Request - Public sector off-payroll (IR35) reforms
Dear University for the Creative Arts,
In April 2017 Government introduced new rules into the public sector called the off-payroll reforms, commonly referred to as “IR35”.
We understand you planned for this and developed a set of internal guidelines to be used when on boarding flexible workers, or contractors.
Please can you:
1. send us a copy of your internal guidelines used for this,
2. send us any policies you use surrounding this.
3. send us any documents you use to explain your policies to agencies who supply workers.
4. Send us your internal guidance explaining how you assess the status for each contractor.
Please see below our responses:
1. Staff are directed to the " New Supplier Request and Tax Status Assessment Form", which they must complete (please see attachment)
2. UCA use HMRC guidelines when assessing suppliers
3. Please see attached letter
4. We follow HMRC guidance https://www.gov.uk/guidance/check-employ...
HR Systems & Data Officer
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now