FOI Request - Public sector off-payroll (IR35) reforms
Dear Doncaster Borough Council,
In April 2017 Government introduced new rules into the public sector called the off-payroll reforms, commonly referred to as “IR35”.
We understand you may (or may not) have planned for this and developed a set of internal guidelines to be used when on boarding flexible workers, or contractors.
Please can you:
1. Tell us if you are familiar with these reforms – yes or no?
2. send us a copy of your internal guidelines used for any internal guidance,
3. send us any policies you use surrounding the reforms.
4. send us any documents you use to explain your policies to agencies who supply workers to you.
5. Send us your internal guidance explaining how you assess the status for each contractor.
Dear Mr Chaplin,
Re: Request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000
Thank you for your request for information.
Your request has been passed to the relevant department. They will endeavour to search for any information held and provide you with a response as soon as is possible within 20 working days and in any case by the 11th January 2019.
Freedom of Information Officer
Please find attached response to your recent FOI request.
FOI Lead Officer / Senior HR&OD Officer
Phone 01302 737618
Address Floor One, Civic Office, Waterdale, Doncaster, DN1 3BU
Email [email address]
Follow MyDoncaster on Twitter and Facebook for the latest news
Please treat this e-mail as confidential. If you have received this e-mail
and it is not addressed to you, please accept my apologies and inform me
as soon as possible
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now