Dear British Broadcasting Corporation,
I am sending this request under the Freedom of Information Act.
Please can you answer the following:
1. How many FOI requests have been made by the BBC to NHS organisations for as far back as your records allow, on a yearly basis
2. Please provide a list of what requests were made
3. How many responses you received from NHS organisations
4. How many non responses were reported to the ICO
5. How many cases raised with the ICO led to NHS organisations being fined
6. How many responses made it into news articles/items
If you have any queries about this request please do not hesitate to contact me.
If you are encountering practical difficulties complying with this request, please contact me so I can modify the request.
Please acknowledge receipt of this request.
Dear Ian Gilbert
Thank you for your request for information under the Freedom of
Information Act 2000, as detailed in your email. Your request was received
on 28/03/2018. We will deal with your request as promptly as possible,
and at the latest within 20 working days. If you have any queries about
your request, please contact us at the address below.
The reference number for your request is RFI20180584.
BBC Freedom of Information
BC2 A4, Broadcast Centre
201 Wood Lane
London W12 7TP
Email: [BBC request email]
Tel: 020 8008 2882
Dear Mr Gilbert,
Please find attached the response to your request for information,
BBC Information Policy and Compliance
Room BC2 A4
Email: mailto:[BBC request email]
Description: Description: \\BBCFS2025\UserData$\myrien01\Documents\My
2. mailto:[BBC request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now