Dear FOI Team,
Please could you confirm if you can provide the following information Free of Charge or if a fee will be applicable – If a fee is applicable please confirm the price (before providing any information)?
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
The details we require are:
• Has confidential waste being procured via tender or framework or another means?
• If a framework, could you confirm the name of the framework please?
• Actual contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots)
• Start date & duration of contract
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the procurement officer responsible for this contract and could you provide their email address and phone number please?
Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract and could you provide their email address and phone number please?
• Who is the current supplier?
• If your current supplier is a Facilities Management/Waste/Cleaning Company, which sub-contractor services your organisation?
Thank you for your help.
[Ticket#2021051310001523] Your Recent Enquiry
Thank you for contacting us.
We will respond to your enquiry as soon as possible.
If you need to contact us please quote your Reference number: 2021051310001523
City of Wolverhampton College
Powered by OTRS 6
DISCLAIMER: This email and any enclosures are intended solely for the use
of the named recipient. If this email and information within must be
subject to appropriate safeguards to protect against unauthorised or
unlawful processing and against accidental loss or destruction or damage
any information should only be further shared where there is a legitimate
need. If you are not the intended recipient, or responsible for delivering
it to the intended recipient, you may not copy, disclose, distribute or
use it without the authorisation of City of Wolverhampton College. If you
have received this email in error please notify us by email to
[email address] and then delete it and any attachments
accompanying it. Please note that City of Wolverhampton College do not
guarantee that this message or attachments are virus free or reach you in
their original form and accept no liability arising from this. Any views
or opinions expressed within this email are those of the writer and may
not necessarily reflect those of City of Wolverhampton College. No
contractual commitment is intended to arise from this email or
Dear Mr Pearson
Please see the College’s responses below.
Head of Governance
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now