Dear South East of Scotland Transport Partnership,
Please could you confirm if you can provide the following information Free of Charge or if a fee will be applicable – If a fee is applicable please confirm the price (before providing any information)?
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
The details I require are:
• Has confidential waste being procured via tender or framework or another means?
• If a framework, could you confirm the name of the framework please?
• Actual contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots)
• Start date & duration of contract
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the procurement officer responsible for this contract and could you provide their email address and phone number please?
Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract and could you provide their email address and phone number please?
• Who is the current supplier?
• If your current supplier is a Facilities Management/Waste/Cleaning Company, which sub-contractor services your organisation?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your enquiry.
I can confirm that SEStran are tenants in Scottish Government offices and these services are provided as part of our tenancy agreement.
0131 524 5154
South East of Scotland
Area 3D (Bridge), Victoria Quay
Edinburgh, EH6 6QQ
sestran.gov.uk | @SEStran @GO_eBike
SEStran is a Statutory Partnership of the Councils of City of Edinburgh, Clackmannanshire, East Lothian, Falkirk, Fife, Midlothian, Scottish Borders and West Lothian
Please note that as a result of COVID-19 and the restrictions imposed, SEStran staff are currently working from home until further notice. The plans we have put in place should allow us to remain fully functional and you can continue to contact us by email or by mobile telephone.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now