Dear Our Lady and St John Catholic College, Blackburn,
Please could you confirm if you can provide the following information Free of Charge or if a fee will be applicable – If a fee is applicable please confirm the price (before providing any information)?
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
The details I require are:
• Has confidential waste being procured via tender or framework or another means?
• If a framework, could you confirm the name of the framework please?
• Actual contract values of each framework/contract (& any sub lots)
• Start date & duration of contract
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the procurement officer responsible for this contract and could you provide their email address and phone number please?
Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract and could you provide their email address and phone number please?
• Who is the current supplier?
• If your current supplier is a Facilities Management/Waste/Cleaning Company, which sub-contractor services your organisation?
Thank you for your help. If possible it would be appreciated if you could reply via email in PDF format.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now