Dear Arts University Bournemouth,
This is a request for information under the Freedom of Information Act, which partially relates to a recent report by the Foreign Affairs Committee.
Please provide the following information:
(1) All internal correspondence and communications that the Vice-Chancellor may have received that mentions, or refers to, the Chinese embassy.
(2) All internal correspondence and communications that the Vice-Chancellor may have received that mentions, or refers to, the Chinese government.
(3) All external correspondence and communications held by the Vice-Chancellor that mentions, or refers to, the Chinese embassy. I would expect this to include any correspondence and communications between the Vice-Chancellor and the Chinese embassy.
(4) All external correspondence and communications held by the Vice-Chancellor that mentions, or refers to, the Chinese government.
As for a timeframe, please search your records from 1st January 2019 to the current day. I am happy for you to conduct an electronic search only.
By ‘correspondence and communications’, I define this as including, but not limited to, the following:
- Emails (and their attachments)
- Research documents
- Presentation slides
- Notes taken during telephone conversations
- Minutes/notes taken during meetings
I would like to receive this information in an electronic format. If you feel that a substantive response to this request is not possible within a reasonable time frame, I would be grateful if you could contact me and provide assistance as to how I can refine the request. If you need any clarification, please contact me. I look forward to receiving a response in 20 working days. Many thanks.
Dear Jenna Corderoy,
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request. Please find the
response from the Arts University Bournemouth attached. These are all the
documents which refer to the Chinese embassy or government.
Arts University Bournemouth
Freedom of Information
[Arts University Bournemouth request email]
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
The contents of this communication are confidential and intended solely
for the use of the named recipient(s). If you have received this email in
error please delete it and do not disseminate, distribute, copy or alter
it. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author and do not
necessarily represent those of Arts University Bournemouth.
Although Arts University Bournemouth has taken reasonable precautions to
ensure no viruses are present in this email, the University cannot accept
responsibility for any loss or damage arising from the use of this email
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now