FOI Request - children's play areas
Jon Parker-Dean made this Freedom of Information request to Abbess, Beauchamp and Berners Roding Parish Council as part of a batch sent to 500 authorities
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear Abbess, Beauchamp and Berners Roding Parish Council,
Please can you help me with the following FOI request?
1) How many council owned public children’s play areas (by which I mean parks, playgrounds, adventure playgrounds, assault courses and any other play areas) do you currently operate (latest figures available)
2) How many council owned public children’s play areas did you own or operate in the financial year 2009/2010
3) How many council owned public children’s play areas were sold, or closed, from the financial year 2009/2010 to the present date?
4) If the figures are held, what was the area covered by children's play areas that you owned measured by square feet in 2009/10, and on the most recent date for which figures are available?
2. one (managed)
3. the Horsecroft play area was returned to the owner Epping Forest
District Council in 2019
4. not known. I could access the archive if required
I hope this is sufficient for your purpose.
This information is in the public domain and reasonably accessible.
Abbess Beauchamp & Berners Roding Parish Council
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now