Dear Reading Borough Council,
I am undertaking some research and making a FOI request for the following information:
• all the taxi operators currently licensed by your licensing authority, their addresses and how long they have been licensed for
• the number of licensed private hire drivers associated with each operator
• the number of licensed private hire vehicles associated with each operator
• the fee and duration of an operator’s licence with your licensing authority
• the fee and duration of a private hire driver’s licence with your licensing authority
• the fee and duration of a private hire vehicle licence with your licensing authority
• the maximum age for a vehicle licensed by your licensing authority
• Is there a knowledge test for private hire drivers?
• Does your licensing authority have published service standards for determining applications for the grant of a private hire driver’s licence? - and if not, what is the normal length of time from receipt of application to grant of licence
Thanking you in advance.
Dear Emma Inglis
Please find attached our response to your Freedom of Information request.
Principal Licensing & Enforcement Officer
Licensing | Environment & Neighbourhood Services
Reading Borough Council
Civic Offices, Bridge Street, Reading, RG1 2LU
0118 937 2453
07710 664 077
Are you thinking about applying for a new licence or varying your current
one? Take advantage of our pre-application consultation:
Licensed Driver: http://www.reading.gov.uk/taxilicences
Licensed Premises: http://www.reading.gov.uk/alcohol-premis...
Website | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now