FOI on Recycling of Paper and Cardboard Waste Contracts
Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Collection and disposal/recycling of waste paper and cardboard.
The details we require are:
• What are the contractual performance KPI's for this contract?
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Who is the current supplier?
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Are there any processing facilities or MRFs utilised within the contract if so what the names and addresses?
• How is your fibre processed (baled or loose)?
• Where is the end destination of the fibre?
• What is your current collection method (dual stream, single source, kerbside sort or comingled)
• What tonnage per year do you produce by fibre grade?
• Start date & duration of framework/contract?
• Could you please provide a copy of the service/product specification given to all bidders for when this contract was last advertised?
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
• Are there any plans to change the existing service?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your email.
If it is in regard to a Freedom of Information request, your request is
being considered and, subject to the points made below, you will receive
the information requested as promptly as possible within the statutory
timescale of 20 working days from today as defined by the Freedom of
Information Act 2000.
Any personal information you provide in relation to this request will only
be used for the purposes of processing your request for information. Your
information will only be passed on to departments or staff within Cannock
Chase Council for the purposes of compiling a response to your request. We
will not forward your request to any other organisations or persons
external to the Council. Cannock Chase Council are the Data Controllers
and may be contacted at; [Cannock Chase District Council request email] .
Cannock Chase Council
Follow us on Twitter: www.twitter.com/cannockchasedc
Find us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/cannockchasedc
This e-mail and any attachment(s), is confidential and may be legally
privileged. It is intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed. If you are not the recipient, the use of the
information by disclosure, copying or distribution is prohibited and may
be unlawful. If you are not the intended recipient please inform the
sender immediately and destroy the e-mail, any attachment(s) and any
All liability for viruses is excluded to the fullest extent permitted by
law. It is your responsibility to scan or otherwise check this email and
Unless otherwise stated:
(i) views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender
(ii) no contract may be construed by this e-mail.
Emails may be stored and monitored and you are taken to consent to these
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now