Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Collection and disposal/recycling of waste paper and cardboard.
The details we require are:
• What are the contractual performance KPI's for this contract?
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Who is the current supplier?
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Are there any processing facilities or MRFs utilised within the contract if so what the names and addresses?
• How is your fibre processed (baled or loose)?
• Where is the end destination of the fibre?
• What is your current collection method (dual stream, single source, kerbside sort or comingled)
• What tonnage per year do you produce by fibre grade?
• Start date & duration of framework/contract?
• Could you please provide a copy of the service/product specification given to all bidders for when this contract was last advertised?
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
• Are there any plans to change the existing service?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for contacting Luton Council’s Freedom of Information team. We confirm receipt of your request and will contact you in due course.
If you are contacting us about a request you have already made, please ensure you have included the reference number, and please email again if you have not included this.
Note, this email address is for Freedom of Information requests only. If your email is for anything else, we will not be able to assist so please re-direct your request accordingly. You can see our website at www.luton.gov.uk<http://www.luton.gov.uk/>.
IMPORTANT: Luton Borough Council routinely monitors the content of e-mail sent and received by its e-mail systems, to ensure compliance with its policies and procedures. Messages that breach policy or pose a threat may be quarantined or deleted. Scanning of this message and addition of this footer is performed by MailMarshal Secure Email Gateway in conjunction with virus detection software. The Council is not responsible for any changes made to the message after it has been sent. This message is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorised copying or distribution may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message and then delete this message from your system.
Re: Your Freedom of Information Request - Acknowledgement
Thank you for your request for information. We are treating this as a request under the Freedom of Information Act 2000.
The legislation allows us 20 working days to respond to your request. The 20 working day period will start once we have the clarification we have requested for.
Should you have any queries or concerns about how your request is being handled, please do not hesitate to contact us further, quoting the above reference, by emailing us at [Luton Borough Council request email]
Complaints admin officer
Luton Borough Council
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now