Dear British Broadcasting Corporation,
I am writing to make a request under the Freedom of Information Act about gender pay scales within the British Broadcasting Corporation.
1) More specifically, can you provide the medium pay for female and male employees of the BBC for years:
2) Additionally, I would also like the request the number of female employees employed in senior positions in the BBC (>=£75,000 p/a)
3) I require the same information in point 2 for male staff.
4) Finally, can you list the titles/positions of the staff mentioned.
I would like this information in electronic format, preferably as CSV files.
If my request is denied in whole or in part, I ask that you justify all deletions by reference to specific exemptions of the act.
Please let me know you have received this.
If there are any problems, or you need more information please get in touch.
Dear Mr Kelly,
Thank you for your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, as detailed in your email below. Your request was received on 15 February 2017. We will deal with your request as promptly as possible, and at the latest within 20 working days. If you have any queries about your request, please contact us at the address below.
The reference number for your request is RFI20170308.
BBC Freedom of Information
BC2 B6, Broadcast Centre
201 Wood Lane
London W12 7TP
Email: [BBC request email]
Tel: 020 8008 2882
Dear Mr Kelly,
Please find attached the response to your request for information,
BBC Information Policy and Compliance
Room BC2 A4
Email: mailto:[BBC request email]
Description: Description: \\BBCFS2025\UserData$\myrien01\Documents\My
2. mailto:[BBC request email]