FLR(M) Application While EEA retain right of residence Appeal Pending

Subhash Pandeya made this Freedom of Information request to Home Office

This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.

The request was successful.

Subhash Pandeya

Dear Home Office,

Can i apply for in country FLR(M) visa without withdraw EEA retain right of residence card refused appeal pending if yes can i continue work right if COA from EEA retain right of residence right give me right to work while FLR(M) decission waiting.
Yours faithfully,

Subhash Pandeya

No Reply,

Dear Subhash,

Thank you for using UKVI Contact Centre Services for enquiry Reference #
170719-001828. We hope that we answered your enquiry to your satisfaction.
Please take a moment to complete our short survey.

[1]Click here to take this survey.

If you have any further enquiries please visit our website at

Kind regards,

UKVI Contact Centre

Website: [3]www.gov.uk/home-office



Visible links
1. http://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/ci...
2. http://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/rd...
3. http://contact-ukvi.homeoffice.gov.uk/rd...

UK Visas and Immigration,

Dear Subhash Pandeya,
Thank you for your e-mail dated 14th July regarding FLR(M) visa.
Please refer to the guidance document at the following links which provides information on all of the
requirements for an FLR(M) application:
If you currently have an appeal in progress, you will need to contact the appeals team on 0300 123 1711
to enquire on this aspect.
With regards to your right to work, if you submit a new application, you will need to provide your
employer with a reference number for the application in order for them to verify your right to work. If
they require advice on this, they can contact the Employers helpline.
Please note the onus is upon individual customers to ensure that they satisfy the requirements set out in
the guidance material. The guidance material accompanies each and every application form. UK Visas and
Immigration is not able to give, indicate or advise upon the outcome of any such application prior to it
being given full and careful consideration.
Directing you to the guidance material is the only advice we can give you. If you need any further help
you should seek independent immigration advice. Immigration
advisers can help you with immigration matters, including completion of forms and representing you at a
tribunal. The Office of the Immigration Services Commissioner (OISC) regulates immigration advisers,
Which means they must meet certain standards.
Please see the link below to find an immigration advisor



UKVI Contact Centre

Website: [4]www.gov.uk/home-office




Visible links
1. Click to follow link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicatio...
2. Click to follow link: https://www.gov.uk/government/publicatio...
3. Click to follow link: https://www.gov.uk/find-an-immigration-a...
4. http://www.gov.uk/home-office