Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Flight Simulator Training Devices (FSTD):
Buyer: The Police and Crime Commissioner for West Yorkshire
Ploughland House, 62 George Street, West Yorkshire, WF1 1DL
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your request for information which has been logged today.
Your request will now be considered and you will receive a response within the statutory timescale of 20 working days as defined by the Act, subject to the information not being exempt.
If you no longer require the information, please inform us at your earliest convenience.
Please see the attached document in relation to your request.
Please accept our apologies for the delay.
West Yorkshire Police, PO Box 9, Laburnum Road, Wakefield WF1 3QS
Telephone: 01924 296006
This email transmission may contain confidential or legally privileged
information and is intended for the addressee(s) only. If you are not the
intended recipient, any disclosure, copying, distribution, retention or
reliance upon the contents of this e-mail and any attachment(s) is
strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. If you have received this in
error, please use the reply function to notify us immediately and
permanently delete the email and any attachment(s) from your computer or
electronic device. West Yorkshire Police reserves the rights to routinely
monitor incoming and outgoing e-mail messages and cannot accept liability
or responsibility for any errors or omissions in the content and, as
internet communications should not be considered as secure, for changes
made to this message after it was sent. Any views or opinions expressed in
this message may not be those of the West Yorkshire Police. This email was
scanned for viruses by the West Yorkshire Polices' anti-virus services and
on leaving the Force was found to be virus and malware free. You must take
full responsibility for any subsequent virus or malware checking.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now