Dear Department for Work and Pensions,
I would be grateful for updated information on the Flexible Support Fund, as follows;
• Its current budget and on its basis (fixed annual sum, rolling sum, what happens to unspent amounts at the end of a year?)
• Distribution of the fund among Jobcentres - is it centrally controlled or does each Jobcentre have a sum issued to it?
• Details of the use of the Fund in the last 12 months - amounts and what they were issued for
• Details of the use of the Fund to assist claimants who were awarded the Work Related Group/Limited Capability for Work but no additional element in ESA and Universal Credit after April 2017
• What public information about the Fund has been created and promoted by DWP since April 2017
• Why the Fund is still not mentioned on gov.uk in spite of DWP promises to improve publicity
• Eligibility criteria for the Fund
• How the Fund may or may not be used
Derbyshire Welfare Rights
This is an automated confirmation that your request for information has
been accepted by the DWP FoI mailbox.
By the next working day your request will be forwarded to the relevant
information owner within the Department who will respond to you direct.
If your email is a Freedom of Information request you can normally
expect a response within 20 working days.
Should you have any further queries in connection with this request do
please contact us.
For further information on the Freedom of Information Act within DWP
please click on the link below.
Dear Andrew Dutton,
I am writing in response to your request for information, received 12th
DWP Central FoI Team
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now