Dear South Kesteven District Council,
I would like to request the following data under the Freedom of Information Act 2000:
1. How many Fixed Penalty Notices has your council handed out between September 2018 – July 2019 to parents for the following unauthorised school absences:
a. Persistent lateness (arriving after the register has been taken)
b. Unauthorised leave in term time (e.g. being taken out of school for holiday)
c. Delayed return from authorised leave
d. General unauthorised absence/truancy (including parentally condoned absence)
2. How many FPNs have not been paid within the 21 day allocated time frame?
3. How many FPNs have not been paid within the 28 day allocated time frame, and subsequently gone to court?
4. How much revenue has been collected from FPNs between September 2018 - July 2019?
5. For all of the above information, could you please provide a comparison for questions 1-4 for the previous school year (2017-2018)?
Dear Ms Aharony,
Freedom of Information Act 2000 - Information Request
Reference No: 1650866
Your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 cannot be considered. This is because your request falls within the remit of Lincolnshire County Council and therefore you should redirect your request to them at foi@lincolnshire .gov.uk or visit their website at: www.lincolnshire.gov.uk.
Further information about freedom of information is also available from the Information Commissioner at:
Information Commissioner's Office
Telephone: 0303 123 1113
South Kesteven District Council
St Peter's Hill
Telephone: 01476 406080
The information contained in this e-mail along with any attachments may be confidential, legally privileged or otherwise protected from disclosure. It is intended for the named individual(s) or entity who is/are the only authorised recipient(s). If this message has reached you in error please notify the sender immediately and delete it without review.
Email is not secure and may contain viruses. We make every effort to ensure email is sent without viruses, but cannot guarantee this and recommends recipients take appropriate precautions. We may monitor email traffic data and content in accordance with our policies and English law.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now