Dear Museum of London,
1. How many fire extinguishers do you have?
2. Who services your fire extinguishers?
3. When is your contract for servicing due for renewal?
4. When are they next due a service?
5. What is the name and contact details for the person responsible
for the contract renewal
Dear Mr Hagger,
Thank you for your query regarding fire extinguishers. Please find the answers to your questions below.
1. How many fire extinguishers do you have? We have 298 fire extinguishers across our three sites.
2. Who services your fire extinguishers? Trinity Fire and Security Systems.
3. When is your contract for servicing due for renewal? The servicing contract with Trinity is managed on our behalf by ABM. Our contract with ABM has two years left to run, with the option for extension.
4. When are they next due a service? The next service will be due in January 2019.
5. What is the name and contact details for the person responsible for the contract renewal? All queries regarding contracts should be directed to [email address].
If you are dissatisfied with the handling of your request, you have the right to ask for an internal review. Internal review requests should be submitted within two months of the date of receipt of this response to your original email and should be addressed to [email address].
If you are dissatisfied with the outcome or the conduct of the Museum’s internal review, you may seek an independent review from the Information Commissioner. Report your concern via the ICO website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns or call their helpline 0303 123 1113.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now