Dear Corpus Christi College, Oxford,
I am requesting:
1) The total number of fines issued related to restrictions put in place due to Covid-19 (e.g. students exceeding household sizes, lack of social distancing, failing to wear a mask etc.) since 1 October 2020;
2) The number of fines broken down by size and type (e.g. suspended, part-suspended, or levied) as well as the total value of these fines;
3) Have any other forms of disciplinary action been taken (e.g. any form of community service, or warning letters being issued)?
4) How many students have been sent down* for Covid-19 related offences during this time period (*this includes any variation of rusticating, temporarily suspended, being asked to leave college accommodation or any other meaning of 'sent down')?
5) How much did the college earn through decanal fines in the same time period, last year.
Could you also break down this information into a termly basis i.e. the answers for the above in Michaelmas 2020, in Hilary 2021 and then a total for both terms?
If you need any clarification do not hesitate to contact me. Under section 16 of the Freedom of Information Act it is your duty to provide advice and assistance and so I would expect you to contact me if you find this request unmanageable in any way.
Please find a response from Corpus Christi below:
3) 1 warning letter
5) unknown (unable to check till lockdown is over)
Tel: 01865 276737
Merton Street, Oxford, OX1 4JF
Registered Charity no. 1143714
NOTICE: All information and attachments included in this e-mail are confidential to the intended recipient. The views expressed in this e-mail are those of the sender and not necessarily those of Corpus Christi College. If you have received the e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this message and any attachments from your system. Any unauthorised use, disclosure, amendment, or copying is not permitted. This e-mail has been checked for viruses, but no liability is accepted for any damage caused by any virus transmitted with this email. Unless expressly stated this email does not form a binding contract.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now