Dear Durand Academy,
I am writing to request, under the Freedom of Information Act:
1. Details of how much Durand paid for the purchase of the St Cuthman's site in Sussex
2. Details of how Durand financed the above purchase.
3. The amount of any funds borrowed by Durand to finance the purchase.
4. The terms of any such loan, and details of how any such loan is to be repaid.
5. Details of whether Durand has any commercial sources of income in addition to the annual income from London Horizons Ltd.
6. Details of any accumulated surpluses held by Durand Academy.
7. Details of any accumulated surpluses held by Durand Education Trust.
8. Details of how Durand will fund the capital development costs of the proposed boarding school at St Cuthman's if they exceed the £17.34 million grant from the Department for Education.
9. Details of the annual estimated boarding costs for the proposed boarding school during its first five years of operation.
10. Details of how Durand will fund these boarding costs.
I look forward to receiving your response within the 20 working days required by law. Many thanks in advance for your help with this matter.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now