Dear Ministry of Justice,
I have been advised by IMB that you may be the body to request the following information about prisons in the England & Wales.
Could you provide me with the following information for all the prisons; providing a total figure, and if possible, split by prison within the England & Wales
1. What is the prison's total spend on temporary agency workers, split by staffing group if possible in 2014/15 and 2015/16.
b. prison officers
c. forensic psychologists
f. operational support
g. estates and facilities
h. other (please provide details)
2. Do prisons have in place any internal banks as a temporary workforce solution? If yes, could you provide a list of prisons that have an internal bank?
3. What is the prison's total expenditure on continuing healthcare (CHC) in 2015/16?
4. What is the prison's total expenditure on funded nursing care (FNC) in 2015/16?
5. What was the average number of patients receiving CHC and FNC funding in 2015/16? Please provide a total figure and split by each category
Thank you for your time spent on this request
Dear Mr Thompson
Please find attached the reply to your request of the Ministry of Justice.
Briefing and Correspondence Team, NOMS Directorate of Commissioning &
Directorate of Contracted Services.
3rd Floor Clive House, 70 Petty France, London, SW1H 9EX.