Dear Dartmoor National Park Authority,
I would like to submit an FOI request and therefore would be grateful if you could please provide me with the following information on staff numbers;
For Finance only:
• Total number of staff
• Total number of SCS1 finance staff
• Department structure
• Total number of agency workers / contractors (please include those on fixed term contract but not internal secondment)
• Frameworks used to procure interim staff in this area
Thank you for your email which has been received today. Our service
standards state that you can expect a response within 10 working days.
If you do not get a response within this time, please re-send your email
to [Dartmoor National Park Authority request email]
Thank you for your Freedom of Information request, received on 11 November
2019. I can confirm that your request has been forwarded to the relevant
officer and a response will be sent by no later than 9 December 2019.
Business Support Officer
Dear I Simons
Further to your request for information I have provided responses below:
For Finance only:
• Total number of staff: [Headcount = 5; FTE approx. 3.9*]
• Total number of SCS1 finance staff: [DNPA is not part of the civil service and therefore SCS grading is not applicable]
• Department structure: Head of Business Support [*estimated 0.70FTE spent on Finance]; line manager of Senior Finance Officer [1.0FTE] who line manages three Finance Officers [total 2.2FTE]. NB. as a small local authority our Finance team do not spend 100% of their time on Finance work.
• Total number of agency workers / contractors (please include those on fixed term contract but not internal secondment): None.
• Frameworks used to procure interim staff in this area: [No specific framework; we have a general framework for provision of agency workers]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now