Dear British Broadcasting Corporation,
1) What Finance system do you use for Finance management?
2) What system do you use for Planning and Budgeting?
3) Which vendor/System Integrator (SI) implemented your current Finance System?
4) Who is your current Finance system support partner?
5) When is the contract for the current Finance System expiring?
6) Are you planning to renew your current finance System or tender for a new system upon expiry?
7) If tender, when are you planning to publish for a tender?
8) Which framework do you use for procurement?
Dear Mr Banks
Thank you for your request for information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, as detailed in your email below. Your request was received on 20th April 2017. We will deal with your request as promptly as possible, and at the latest within 20 working days. If you have any queries about your request, please contact us at the address below.
The reference number for your request is RFI20170579
The Information Policy & Compliance Team
BBC Freedom of Information
BC2 B6, Broadcast Centre
201 Wood Lane
London W12 7TP
Email: [BBC request email]
Tel: 020 8008 2882
Dear Mr Banks,
Please find attached our response to your request for information
Information Rights, BBC Legal
BC2A4, Broadcast Centre
201 Wood Lane, London W12 7TP