Dear The English Heritage Trust,
1) What Finance system do you use for Finance management?
2) What system do you use for Planning and Budgeting?
3) Which vendor/System Integrator (SI) implemented your current Finance System?
4) Who is your current Finance system support partner?
5) When is the contract for the current Finance System expiring?
6) Are you planning to renew your current finance System or tender for a new system upon expiry?
7) If tender, when are you planning to publish for a tender?
8) Which framework do you use for procurement?
Dear Ms Casey,
This request has already been received and acknowledged by us on 13 April under reference '[email address]'.
Direct Dial 01793 414567 (am) 01793 414797 (pm)
Dear Ms Casey,
Re: Information Request – Finance Systems – English Heritage Trust :
Thank you for your email on the 13th April in which you have requested the
following information I can confirm that Historic England holds
information (on behalf of the English Heritage Trust) that falls within
the scope of your request and that, under the Freedom of Information Act
(FoIA) 2000, I am able to provide you with that information, as enclosed:
1) What Finance system do you use for Finance management? Capita IBS -
2) What system do you use for Planning and Budgeting? Capita IBS - Integra
3) Which vendor/System Integrator (SI) implemented your current Finance
System? Capita IBS
4) Who is your current Finance system support partner? Capita IBS
5) When is the contract for the current Finance System expiring? November
6) Are you planning to renew your current finance System or tender for a
new system upon expiry? Renew with current supplier
7) If tender, when are you planning to publish for a tender? This question
is N/A - as we are not tendering
8) Which framework do you use for procurement? This question is N/A - as
we are not tendering
I hope that the information I have provided is helpful to you. Details of
our review procedure are attached.
INFORMATION RIGHTS OFFICER
) T 01793 414539
+ Historic England | Room 2/07 | The Engine House | Fire Fly Avenue |
Swindon | Wiltshire | SN2 2EH
: [email address]
You may re-use the information provided (excluding logos) free of charge
in any format or medium, under the terms of the Open Government Licence.
To view this licence, visit
Where any third-party copyright information has been provided, you will
need to obtain permission from the copyright holder concerned. Public
authorities who are complying with their statutory duty under the EIR to
release information to an applicant are not breaching the Copyright,
Designs and Patents Act 1988. Normal copyright rules do, however, still
apply and continue to protect the rights of the copyright holder once the
information is released. You may be in breach of copyright if you
reproduce or publish any documents that are subject to copyright without
Historic England Logo
We help people understand, enjoy and value the historic environment, and
protect it for the future. Historic England is a public body, and we
champion everyone’s heritage, across England.
Follow us: Facebook | Twitter | Instagram Sign up to our
For the first time, we are opening up The List asking people to share
images, insights and secrets of these special historic places to capture
them for future generations. Can you help us #ListEngland?
This e-mail (and any attachments) is confidential and may contain personal
views which are not the views of Historic England unless specifically
stated. If you have received it in error, please delete it from your
system and notify the sender immediately. Do not use, copy or disclose the
information in any way nor act in reliance on it. Any information sent to
Historic England may become publicly available.
1. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now