Dear Durham Constabulary,
1) What Finance system do you use for Finance management?
2) What system do you use for Planning and Budgeting?
3) Which vendor/System Integrator (SI) implemented your current Finance System?
4) Who is your current Finance system support partner?
5) When is the contract for the current Finance System expiring?
6) Are you planning to renew your current finance System or tender for a new system upon expiry?
7) If tender, when are you planning to publish for a tender?
8) Which framework do you use for procurement?
9) Are you planning to join a Shared Service in the next 1-2 years?
10) Are you planning to collaborate/join with another Police Force in the next 1-2 years?
Your request has been received by Durham Constabulary's Information Rights
& Disclosure Unit and will be actioned accordingly. If you have any
queries please contact 0191 375 2596 Mondays to Fridays between the hours
of 7.45am and 5pm.
DURHAM CONSTABULARY, Protecting Neighbourhoods, Tackling Criminals,
Solving Problems…Around the Clock
NEIGHBOURHOOD POLICING: Use your postcode to get access to local news and
events from your Neighbourhood Policing Team, at
This email carries a disclaimer, a copy of which may be read at
Please find attached two recent responses to similar requests.
Information Rights and Disclosure Supervisor
Professional Standards & Legal Services Department
Tel: 101 extn: 75 2596
Internal Tel: 75 2596
Direct Dial: 0191 375 2596
“Delivering excellent policing, inspiring confidence in victims and our communities, by:
…Around the clock”
‘Integrity instils confidence’
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now