Dear North East London Commissioning Support Unit,

Please can you send me a detailed Finance structure chart of the trust including the names of all Directors, Heads of Service & Managers.

Yours faithfully,


CONTACTUS, England (NHS ENGLAND & NHS IMPROVEMENT - X24), North East London Commissioning Support Unit

** Please be aware we are experiencing a high volume of emails and
therefore we apologise that there may be a delay in responding.**
Dear Customer,

Thank you for your email. **Please read the important information below**

Please refer to the information below on how the Customer Contact Centre
can help you.

Our normal working hours are 08:00 to 18:00 from Monday to Friday and we
regret the delay in reply over the non-working hours.
The Customer Contact Centre is experiencing a high volume of enquiries. We
aim to respond to all general enquiries within 10 working days. If you
have raised a new complaint, you will receive a separate acknowledgement
within 3 working days

In the meantime, you may find the following information helpful.

How can the Customer Contact Centre help me?
NHS England commissions or buys primary care services; for example, GPs,
dentists, opticians, and pharmacy services. We are also responsible for
prison healthcare, military health services, and some specialised
services. We can provide advice about accessing, giving feedback or making
a complaint about these services.
You may be able to find the answer you are looking for in our Frequently
Asked Questions<>
and our website explains how to feedback or make a

What if I have an enquiry or complaint about hospital care, NHS 111 or
out-of-hours GP services?
If your enquiry or complaint is about secondary care, this includes
hospital care, NHS 111 services, mental health services, out-of-hours
services and community services such as district nursing you’ll need to
contact your local Clinical Commissioning Group (CCG). You can find their
contact details using the NHS Choices service

Do you provide medical advice?
No. Our advisors and not clinically trained and are unable to provide
medical advice. If you require emergency medical attention, dial 999 or
attend your local Accident and Emergency department if you are able to do
If you require non-urgent medical advice please contact your GP, local
walk-in or urgent healthcare centre, or call NHS 111. Calls are free from
landlines and mobile phones.

How do I report a change of name or address?
You should report a change of name or address to your GP practice so they
can update their records. If your new address is outside the practice’s
catchment area you may be asked to register with a new GP practice.
You should also advise your dentist or optician of a change of name or
address as they keep their own records.

Where can I find further information about NHS England?
You can find information about NHS England and our work on our

How we use your information: Our privacy notices explains how we use,
share and store your personal information. You can find this on the NHS
England website

show quoted sections

FOI, England (NHS ENGLAND & NHS IMPROVEMENT - X24), North East London Commissioning Support Unit

Dear Sir or Madam,


Thank you for your enquiry dated 12 June 2019, which you have labelled as
a request made under the Freedom of Information (FOI) Act.


NHS England (who are actioning this on behalf of NEL CSU) is not, at this
stage, able to take forward your request for information under the (FOI)
Act, as you have not provided us with your full/real name.


Section 8(1) of the Freedom of Information Act outlines what constitutes a
valid request:


a)          is in writing

b)          states the name of the applicant and an address for
correspondence, and

c)          describes the information requested.


This information is also available on the NHS England website at the
following web link:


·             [1]


The Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO) also advise that:


“Any variation of the requester’s title or first name combined with their
surname (e.g. Mr Smith or John Smith) will be sufficient to meet this
requirement. However, a first name or surname provided in isolation, or a
set of initials, will not.”


In order for NHS England to begin processing your request in line with the
FOI Act, please re-submit your enquiry, ensuring it complies with the
above requirements, to [2][NELCSU request email]. Once received, NHS
England will write to acknowledge receipt of your request and to provide
you with a reference number. Please note that the 20 working day timeframe
for complying with an FOI request does not commence until such a time as
the above information is provided.


Please do not reply to this email. This message has been sent from a
central mailbox. To communicate with NHS England regarding Freedom of
Information (FOI) requests, enquiries or complaints we ask these are sent
directly to NHS England’s customer contact centre. This is to ensure all
communications are progressed correctly. Their postal address, telephone
number and email details are as follows:- PO Box 16738, Redditch, B97 9PT;
0300 3 11 22 33, [3][NELCSU request email].


Yours sincerely,


Freedom of Information

Corporate Communications Team

Transformation and Corporate Operations Directorate


NHS England

PO Box 16738


B97 9PT


Tel: 0300 311 22 33

Email: [4][NELCSU request email]


‘Health and High quality care for all, now and for future generations’

show quoted sections