Farm welfare offences

St Albans District Council did not have the information requested.

Dear St Albans District Council,

I hope you're well.

I am looking for information relating to farm welfare offences for 2019 and 2020. For each offence, I am looking for:

- The name and address
- A brief description of the offence
- The relevant laws or regulations
- The result.

As an example, you can see here that I have gathered the data for 2014 to 2018 here:

If any information cannot be provided due to data protection, please omit that but include the other details for each one (ie, if names cannot be provided, I would still like a summary of the offence and the other details that can be provided).

Yours faithfully,

Robyn Vinter

Freedom Of Information (SADC), St Albans District Council

Dear Robyn Vinter

Freedom of Information Request

I refer to your Freedom of information request and would advise that St Albans City & District Council do not hold the information you are requesting.

We would suggest you contact Hertfordshire County Council to request this information, via the details below:-

[email address]

Kind Regards

FOI Coordinator

Customer Service

St Albans City and District Council

Direct: 01727 819209 Ext 9209

Council general home page:
Council contact details and address:

show quoted sections