Faciltiies Management services
Makesh Rattu made this Freedom of Information request to Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
This request has been closed to new correspondence from the public body. Contact us if you think it ought be re-opened.
Dear Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust,
To whom it may concern,
I am doing a research project on FM delivery in the healthcare sector. Please would you provide the following information?
1. Who is responsible for the provision and management of estates for the trust?
2. What current model of facilities management delivery does the trust use:
a. Outsourcing of single services (maintenance, cleaning, security and associated services)
b. Total Facilities Management model
c. Self-delivery with contractor support
d. Maintained as part of a PFI
3. What are your future plans for outsourcing of the Facilities Management services?
4. What is the current facilities management budget for 2018/2019?
5. Would the trust provide their current estates strategy?
6. Please supply the companies and current lengths of your existing supplier contracts for maintenance, cleaning, security and associated services.
7. Has the trust entered into an Energy Performance Contract?
Re: Freedom of Information Request
Thank you for your request for information under the Freedom of
Information Act 2000.
This is an automated response to confirm that your message has been
received by Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS
For the purposes of the Act, your request will be deemed to have been
received on the first working day following delivery, and responded to
within 20 working days in line with FOI guidelines.
Freedom of Information Officer
Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust.
Please see attached
T Rasool | Information Officer
Communications and Engagement
Barking, Havering and Redbridge University Hospitals NHS Trust
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now