Dear Department for Business, Innovation and Skills,
I am aware that the former DTI (now subsumed into / replaced by BIS) undertook The Quinquennial Review (QR) of the Insolvency Service ("The Service") from 16 May 2000 onwards.
E&Y's Alan Bloom (now Global Head of Business Restructuring at E&Y) was appointed as an Advisor to this initiative, and I believe he made both oral and written contributions to the Project.
I wish to receive:
1) Copies of any document / written submission produced by Alan Bloom for this Review.
2) Minutes of any meetings at which Alan Bloom was in attendence.
3) Transcripts / notes of any interviews held with Alan Bloom.
4) A copy of the final report from this project.
5) A summary of exactly how the project / report influenced Insolvency Related Legislation
6) A summary (names, dates, purposes of meeting / involvement) of any other involvement that Alan Bloom has subsequently had with any Staff at the DTI, either in its prior form, or in any of its later forms, inc. as BIS.
BIS ref: 13/0511
Dear Mr Coomber,
Thank you for your request for information which was received on 18 April
2013. Your request has been passed on to the appropriate official at the
Department for Business, Innovation and Skills to deal with.
Your request is being dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of
Information Act 2000 and will be responded at the latest by 17 May 2013.
If you have any queries about this email, please contact the information
rights unit at BIS. Please remember to quote the reference number above in
any future communications.
Information Rights Unit
Security and Information Rights Unit | Department for Business, Innovation
& Skills | Victoria 3, 5th Floor, 1 Victoria Street, London, SW1H OET|
The Department for Business, Innovation and Skills (BIS) is making a
difference by supporting sustained growth and higher skills across the
economy. BIS: working together for growth
Dear Mr Coomber
Please see the attached response to your Freedom of Information request
dated 18 April 2013.
<<FOI 130511.pdf>> <<section2.pdf>> <<section3.pdf>> <<section4.pdf>>
<<section5.pdf>> <<section6.pdf>> <<section7.pdf>> <<section8.pdf>>
Security & Information Rights Unit
Security & Information Rights Unit | Department for Business, Innovation &
Skills | [email address] | Victoria 3, 5th Floor, 1
Victoria Street, London, SW1H OET | www.bis.gov.uk | BIS have a shared
service level agreement with DECC to process and advise on their FOI
The Business in You campaign highlights support for start-ups and growing
businesses, and encourages entrepreneurial spirit. For more information
search online for "business in you".
Communications via the GSi may be automatically logged, monitored and/or
recorded for legal purposes