Dear Wolverhampton City Council,
1) Do you use an external IT service provider/Managed Service Provider (MSP)?
2) Does your provider/MSP serve as a processor of your Personally Identifiable Information (PII)?
If No, thank you for your time.
If Yes, please see below
3) If yes, does your contract/service level agreement (SLA) with the provider(s) have clear provisions for the allocation of responsibilities in the event of a data breach?
4) Have you revisited your original contract(s) to ensure compliance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)?
5) Does the contract/SLA define the time frame in which a security breach at the provider must reported to you?
6) Do you have policies in place for privileged account management?
7) Has your organisation/service provider/MSP suffered a data breach involving your organisation’s PII in the last 12 months?
8)If yes, how long did it take for them to notify you?
31 mins – 1 day
1 – 2 days
2 – 3 days
More than 3 days
Dear Barry Salmon,
I am writing in regards to the Freedom of Information request we received on 16 July 2018.
Your request will be dealt with as quickly as possible, and a final response should be sent to you within 20 working days of receipt.
If you wish to enquire about the progress of your request, then please do not hesitate to contact us, quoting the reference number, in the heading above.
NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED
Dear Mr Salmon,
With reference to your above request received on 16 July 2018, please find
attached our response marked in blue.
I hope this provides the information that you require. If not, please
contact me again.
If you are not happy with how we handle your request you can ask for an
internal review. If you would like to do so, please detail your concerns
in writing and send them to:
Information Governance Team
City of Wolverhampton Council
St Peter's Square
E-mail: [Wolverhampton City Council request email]
Under section 50 of the Freedom of Information Act 2000, you also have the
right to complain to the Information Commissioner. However, the
Information Commissioner is unlikely to consider a complaint from you
unless you have first attempted to resolve the matter through our internal
review procedure. The Information Commissioner's details are:
The Information Commissioner
0303 123 1113
Information Governance Officer
Tel. Office: 01902 550363
E-mail: [email address]
City of Wolverhampton Council
DISCLAIMER: This email and any enclosures are intended solely for the use
of the named recipient. If this email has a protective marking of PROTECT
or RESTRICT in its title or contents, the information within must be
subject to appropriate safeguards to protect against unauthorised or
unlawful processing and against accidental loss or destruction or damage.
PROTECT and RESTRICTED information should only be further shared where
there is a legitimate need. If you are not the intended recipient, or
responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you may not copy,
disclose, distribute or use it without the authorisation of City of
Wolverhampton Council. If you have received this email in error please
notify us by email to [email address] and then delete it
and any attachments accompanying it. Please note that City of
Wolverhampton Council do not guarantee that this message or attachments
are virus free or reach you in their original form and accept no liability
arising from this. Any views or opinions expressed within this email are
those of the writer and may not necessarily reflect those of City of
Wolverhampton Council. No contractual commitment is intended to arise from
this email or attachments.
1. mailto:[Wolverhampton City Council request email]
3. mailto:%[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now