Dear Department for Work and Pensions,
I am writing today to request the below information as it applies to the last 18 months :
- when your employees leave their posts, is there an exit interview or some other process - written or otherwise - by which feedback might be submitted by an outgoing employee?
- please provide copies of the questions asked / the areas people are invited to feedback on. If it is a form or survey of some kind please provide a blank copy of this.
- is this feedback collated, reported on, and/or submitted to any specific area or areas of the DWP? If so, where are these findings submitted to?
- please provide copies of any reports or findings you to show those areas or concerns most frequently raised as an issue by your employees as part of their exit interview / feedback process.
- advise how many times claimant wellbeing / safety has been raised as a concern
This is an automated confirmation that your request for information has
been accepted by the DWP FOI mailbox.
If your email is a Freedom of Information request you can normally expect
a response within 20 working days.
However please be advised that due to the current situation with COVID-19
we cannot guarantee a response within this timescale.
Every effort is being made to respond to FOIs as we would usually but the
current situation means that available Departmental resources will be
needed on other high priority areas.
We kindly ask for your understanding during this unprecedented situation
and we will aim to deal with your FOI request as soon as is practically
Email FOI responses will be issued from [email address]
We recommend that you add this address to your email contacts otherwise
the response may be treated as Spam or Junk mail.
Should you have any further queries in connection with this request do
please contact us.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now