Executive Coaching and Leadership Development
Beverley Knight made this Freedom of Information request to National Employment Savings Trust Corporation
This request has been closed to new correspondence. Contact us if you think it should be reopened.
Dear FOI Team,
I would be most grateful if you would provide me, under the Freedom of Information Act, details in respect to the contract below.
Executive Coaching and Leadership Development:
The details we require are:
• Suppliers who applied for inclusion on each framework/contract and were successful & not successful at the PQQ & ITT stages
• Actual spend on this contract/framework (and any sub lots), from the start of the contract to the current date
• Start date & duration of framework
• Is there an extension clause in the framework(s)/contract(s) and, if so, the duration of the extension?
• Has a decision been made yet on whether the framework(s)/contract(s) are being either extended or renewed?
• Who is the senior officer (outside of procurement) responsible for this contract?
Thank you for your help.
Thank you for your email. You have emailed the Secretariat at Nest
Corporation. Your email will be responded to shortly or forwarded to the
relevant team. This document is strictly confidential and is only intended
to be used by the intended recipient. If you have received this in error,
please contact the sender and delete it immediately after. NEST
Corporation does not accept any responsibility for emails or attachments
that are of a personal nature and/or are unconnected with its business.
Thank you for your email.
Please take this email as acknowledgement and receipt of your FOI request. We will endeavour to respond to your request as soon as possible, and no later than 20 working days after receipt, which is the 8th April 2021. If we need to consider the public interest this may take longer, and we will contact you to notify you of this.
Please see attached Nest's response to your recent FOI request.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now