Dear Home Office,
Please provide the following recorded information;
1. The number of requests made for Surinder Singh Paper Applications between 30th March 2019 and 14th April 2019.
2. The total number of requests made for Surinder Singh Paper Applications between 30th March 2019 and 28th May 2019.
3. The total number of Surinder Singh Paper Applications posted out to applicants by 28th May 2019.
4. The total number of completed Surinder Singh Paper Applications received by 28th May 2019.
5. The total number of Surinder Singh Paper Applications fully processed by 28th May.
6. A copy of the guidance for applicants completing the Surinder Singh Application forms.
7. A copy of the guidance for caseworkers processing Surinder Singh Application forms.
8. The recorded target timescale for caseworkers to fully process a Surinder Singh application from the date it is entered on the database.
Thank you for contacting the Home Office with your request.
This has been assigned to a caseworker (case ref 53882). We will aim to send you a full response by 25/06/2019 which is twenty working days from the date we received your request.
If you have any questions then please do not hesitate to contact us.
Logo for letterhead.png
Dear Mr Cockayne,
Please find attached a letter in response to your FOI request of 28 May.
Customer Performance and Improvement
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now