Dear Luton Borough Council,
Please could you provide the following information regarding your ERP / Finance system:
1. What ERP (Enterprise Resource Management) or Finance system is currently used at the council?
2. When does your contract expire?
3. Do you have any planned upgrades of the software? If so, when?
4. Are you planning to go to market for a different ERP/ Finance system? If so, when?
5. How many users / licenses of the system do you have at the council?
6. Who is the person responsible for your ERP / Finance system? Please provide full name, title and contact information if possible.
Dear Ms Green
I am writing to acknowledge your recent request submitted under the Freedom of Information Act 2000, which has been allocated the reference number 856337 and you should quote this in all correspondence regarding this request please.
Your request has been forwarded to the appropriate team or officer to deal with. In accordance with the legislation we have 20 working days within which to respond, giving a deadline in this case of 22nd July 2015.
However, if we need to seek clarification from you, the 20 day period will start again from when we receive the clarification from you.
Corporate Information Officer
THIS EMAIL ADDRESS IS NOT SECURE FOR THE TRANSMISSION OF UNENCRYPTED SENSITIVE DATA
I refer to your recent request for information in regards to ERP/Finance Systems
I have provided a response below to your request.
1. What ERP (Enterprise Resource Management) or Finance system is currently used at the council? Our finance system is Civica Financials.
2. When does your contract expire? This is tied up in out outsourced contract which expires in 2021.
3. Do you have any planned upgrades of the software? If so, when? No plans at present
4. Are you planning to go to market for a different ERP/ Finance system? If so, when? No
5. How many users / licenses of the system do you have at the council? We currently have 757 users but this changes on a regular basis.
6. Who is the person responsible for your ERP / Finance system? Please provide full name, title and contact information if possible. Elizabeth West, | Client Services Manager | Civica UK Limited
e-mail: [email address]
If you are unhappy with our response, please write, the Corporate Information Officer, Chief Exec’s Department, Town Hall, Luton, LU1 2BQ or email to [email address] . If you remain unhappy after the conclusion of the Council’s internal complaints procedure you may apply to the Information Commissioner, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow SK9 5AF.
Corporate Information Officer
IMPORTANT: Luton Borough Council routinely monitors the content of e-mail sent and received by its e-mail systems, to ensure compliance with its policies and procedures. Messages that breach policy or pose a threat may be quarantined or deleted. Scanning of this message and addition of this footer is performed by MailMarshal Secure Email Gateway in conjunction with virus detection software. The Council is not responsible for any changes made to the message after it has been sent. This message is intended only for the addressee. Any unauthorised copying or distribution may be unlawful. If you have received this email in error please notify the originator of the message and then delete this message from your system.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now