Dear Forestry Commission,
Could you kindly provide responses to the following questions;
1. Which software are you currently using for the following Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) services (if using more than one vendor - please breakdown accordingly):
a. Finance and Accounting
c. Project Portfolio Management
d. Supply Chain Management
e. Planning and Budgeting
f. Performance Management
g. Human Resources
i. Talent Management
j. Workforce Planning
2. How many users within your organisation have access to the above ERP services? If you are not using all of the above services, please mark N/A where applicable.
3. Which version of the software for the above ERP services are you using?
4. When was the last time this ERP software was upgraded?
5. What was the cost of the last upgrade for the above ERP services? Please provide a breakdown of the software, hardware and associated services.
6. Are you planning another ERP upgrade in the next 12-18 months? If yes, do you envisage the purchase of additional software and hardware?
7. Are the above ERP services provided in-house or are they outsourced? If outsourced which service provider are they outsourced to and when does the contract expire?
8. When does your existing contract for the above ERP software expire and when do you intend to re-tender?
9. Which software do you currently use for Customer Relationship Management (CRM)?
10. When does the existing software contract expire for CRM and when do you intend to re-tender?
11. Which software do you currently use for Business Intelligence (BI)?
12. When does the existing software contract expire for BI and when do you intend to re-tender?
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now