Dear Department for Transport,
Could you kindly answer the following questions in relation to the use of ERP technology and associated services:
1. Which software are you currently using for the following Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) services (if using more than one vendor - please breakdown accordingly):
a. Finance and Accounting
c. Project Delivery
d. Supply Chain Management
e. Planning and Budgeting
f. Performance Management
g. Human Resources
i. Talent Management
j. Workforce Planning
2. Which version of the software for the above ERP services are you using?
3. When was the last time this ERP software was upgraded?
4. What was the cost of the last upgrade for the above ERP services? Please provide a breakdown of the software, hardware and associated services.
5. Are you planning another ERP upgrade in the next 12-18 months? If yes, do you envisage the purchase of additional software and hardware?
6. Which agencies/public bodies are currently consuming the back-office Shared Services provided by the Department? Please provide a breakdown of how many users including Department and agencies/public bodies.
7. When does the existing contract for the above ERP software expire and when do you intend to re-tender?
8. When does the existing contract for the above ERP shared services expire and when do you intend to re-tender?
9. Which software do you currently use for Customer Relationship Management (CRM)?
10. When does the existing software contract expire for CRM and when do you intend to re-tender?
11. Which software do you currently use for Business Intelligence (BI)?
12. When does the existing software contract expire for BI and when do you intend to re-tender?
I am writing to acknowledge receipt of your request for information which
has been allocated reference number P0015587.
A response will be issued to you in due course.
Department for Transport
FOI Advice Team
Sedlescombe Road North
St Leonards on Sea
Dear Mr Roberts,
Please see attached response to your Freedom of Information request. On
this occasion we require some additional time to consider the public
interest and this is outlined in greater detail in the attached letter.
If you have any questions or concerns then then please don’t hesitate to
get In contact.
Dear Mr Roberts,
Please see attached response to your Freedom of Information request.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now