Dear Southwark Borough Council,
I would be grateful if you could please provide the following information at your earliest convenience:
Do you use SAP as your ERP system?
Do you have any plans to move away from SAP?
Do you have any plans to upgrade SAP?
Do you plan to move to S4 Hana?
Which of the following do you currently use?
· Human Resource Management (SAP HRM), also known as Human Resource (HR)
· Material Management (SAP MM)
· Financial Supply Chain Management (SAP FSCM)
· Sales and Distribution (SAP SD)
· Project System (SAP PS)
· Financial Accounting and Controlling (SAP FICO)
· SAP NetWeaver
· Exchange Infrastructure (SAP XI)
· SAP Solution Manager
· SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM)
· SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM)
· SAP Product Life cycle
· SAP HANA (High Performance Analytic Appliance)
· Government, Risk and Compliance (SAP GRC)
· SAP Compliance Management for SOA
· SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW)
· SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SAP APO)
· Internet Transaction Server (ITS)
Can you provide details of the version and enhancement pack levels for the following?
· SAP ERP
· SAP SRM
· SAP NetWeaver
· SAP XI
· SAP BW
Do you have a support contract with an external provider for SAP support?
If you have a support contract for SAP support with a third party who are they?
If you have a support contract with an external provider for SAP support what is the contract renewal date?
Do you work in partnership with other Local Authorities to provide SAP services or to receive SAP support services? If so which other local authorities do you work with?
Do you have other entities for who you provide use of your SAP systems? Including Fire or Police authorities and any other associated bodies. If so can you please list them?
Where is your SAP infrastructure located? (e.g. own premises, third party data centre, cloud etc)
Is your SAP infrastructure supported and maintained by a third party? If so who?
When is the contract for third party support for your SAP infrastructure due for renewal?
Who is the main contact for your SAP estate?
Where do you advertise tender opportunities?