Dear Milton Keynes Council,
Do you use SAP as your ERP system?
Do you have any plans to move away from SAP?
Do you have any plans to upgrade SAP?
Do you plan to move to S4 Hana?
Which of the following do you currently use?
• Human Resource Management (SAP HRM), also known as Human Resource (HR)
• Production Planning (SAP PP)
• Material Management (SAP MM)
• Financial Supply Chain Management (SAP FSCM)
• Sales and Distribution (SAP SD)
• Project System (SAP PS)
• Financial Accounting and Controlling (SAP FICO)
• Plant Maintenance (SAP PM)
• Quality Management (SAP QM)
• SAP NetWeaver
• Exchange Infrastructure (SAP XI)
• SAP Solution Manager
• SAP Customer Relationship Management (SAP CRM)
• SAP Supply Chain Management (SAP SCM)
• SAP Supplier Relationship Management (SAP SRM)
• SAP Product Life cycle
• SAP HANA (High Performance Analytic Appliance)
• Government, Risk and Compliance (SAP GRC)
• SAP Strategic Enterprise Management (SAP SEM)
• SAP Compliance Management for SOA
• SAP Business Warehouse (SAP BW)
• SAP Advanced Planning and Optimization (SAP APO)
• Salesforce Automation (SFA)
• Internet Transaction Server (ITS)
Can you provide details of the version and enhancement pack levels for the following?
• SAP ERP
• SAP SRM
• SAP NetWeaver
• SAP XI
• SAP BW
Do you have a support contract with an external provider for SAP support?
If you have a support contract for SAP support with a third party who are they?
If you have a support contract with an external provider for SAP support what is the contract renewal date?
Do you work in partnership with other Local Authorities to provide SAP services or to receive SAP support services? If so which other local authorities do you work with?
Do you have other entities for who you provide use of your SAP systems? Including Fire or Police authorities and any other associated bodies. If so can you please list them?
Where is your SAP infrastructure located?
• On your own premises?
• In a Local Authority owned data centre?
• In a data centre owned by a third party?
• In a council owned cloud environment?
• In a private cloud environment?
• In a hosted cloud environment?
Is your SAP infrastructure supported and maintained by a third party? If so who?
When is the contract for third party support for your SAP infrastructure due for renewal?
Who is responsible for looking after the contract for the SAP estate?
Who is responsible for looking after the licenses for the SAP estate?
Where do you advertise any SAP related procurement opportunities?
Dear Mr Shepherd
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 - INFORMATION REQUEST - INTERNAL REFERENCE 302895
I acknowledge your request for information received on 13 March 2019.
Your request is being considered and you will receive the information requested within the statutory timescale of 20 working days, as defined by the Freedom of Information Act 2000, subject to the information not being exempt or containing reference to a third party.
Please be aware that the Act defines a number of exemptions which may prevent release of the information you have requested. In the event that an exemption category applies information may not be released. You will be informed if this is the case, including your rights of appeal.
If the information you request contains reference to a third party then they may be consulted prior to a decision being taken on whether or not to release the information to you. You will be informed if this is the case.
Freedom of Information Team
FREEDOM OF INFORMATION ACT 2000 - INFORMATION REQUEST
Your request for information has now been considered and the information requested is set out below.
If you have a complaint about the handling of your request then please contact me. I will arrange for an internal review which will be considered as part of Stage 2 of the Council’s complaints procedure.
You also have a right of appeal to the Information Commissioner at: Information Commissioner's Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113
Fax: 01625 524510
T: 01908 254148
E: [email address]
Visit us online: www.milton-keynes.gov.uk Follow us on Twitter: @mkcouncil
Milton Keynes Council l Resources & Commercial Development l Civic l 1 Saxon Gate East l Milton Keynes l MK9 3EJ