Dear Bassetlaw District Council,
Please could you provide the following information regarding your ERP IT System/Software:
1. Does the council use Oracle E-Business Suite(EBS)or any oracle ERP software? How many users are using EBS?
2. Which version of Oracle EBS are you currently using (eg 11.5.10, 11i, R12 ...)?
3. When was your last upgrade completed?
4. When are you planning your next upgrade/patching project and to what version will you be upgrading?
5. Do you currently outsource your Oracle EBS upgrade / patching projects/services and to which supplier?
6. What is the value of the contract and when does the contract expire?
7. Who is the person responsible for the Oracle EBS system - please provide full name, title and contact information (if possible)
8. Does the council use SAP ERP software? How many users, and how many key users are on SAP?
9. Which version are you currently using (eg 4.6, 4.7, 5.0, ECC6 ...)? Please give breakdown of all components i.e. Erp, HR, CRM etc
10. Which enhancement pack level are you on? What date did you go live on that enhancement pack?
11. Which Support pack stack (SPS) are you on? What date did you go live on those SPS?
12. When are you planning your next SAP upgrade, enhancement pack or support pack stack implementation and to what version will you be upgrading to?
13. Do you currently outsource your SAP upgrade/maintenance/enhancement project & services and to which company?
14. What is the value of the contract and when does the contract expire?
15. Who is the person responsible for the SAP system (specifically related to upgrades and enhancements) - please provide full name, title and contact information (if possible)
Dear Sir / Madam
Please find attached, Bassetlaw District Council’s response to your recent
Request for Information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000,
together with a copy of the Council’s complaints procedure.
Thank you for your inquiry.
Strategic ICT Manager
Bassetlaw District Bassetlaw District Council Queens Buildings, Potter
Council Street, Worksop, Nottinghamshire, S80 2AH
T: 01909 533122
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now