Dear Betsi Cadwaladr Community Health Council (CHC),
We are conducting a project on service provision for men with Erectile Dysfunction, with the overarching aim of helping to improve services for men across England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland.
We would be grateful if you could answer the following questions promptly to help us with our analysis of service provision in your area.
The questions are as follows:
1. Does your CHC provide an erectile dysfunction clinic and can you provide the total number and addresses of all NHS erectile dysfunction clinics within your CHC? If you do not know who should we ask?
2. Does your CHC provide psychosexual clinics and can you provide the total number and addresses of all NHS psychosexual clinics within your CHC? If you do not know who should we ask?
3. Does your CHC provide counselling and sex therapy services and can you provide the details of any NHS counselling services and sex therapy services that treat men with erectile dysfunction within your CHC? If you do not know who should we ask?
4. Does your CHC provide PDE5-I and if so which one?
5. Does your CHC prescribe ‘tadalafil (Cialis)’ tablets for men who experience erectile dysfunction as a result of prostate cancer treatment?
6. At what dose are the ‘tadalafil (Cialis)’ tablets prescribed?
7. Is the daily dose of ‘tadalafil (Cialis)’ tablets (2.5/5mg) available/prescribed?
8. Does your CHC prescribe the Vacuum erection device for men who experience erectile dysfunction as a result of prostate cancer treatment?
9. Does your CHC offer Penile implant surgery (semi-rigid or inflatable implant devices) for men who experience erectile dysfunction as a result of prostate cancer treatment?
Thank you once again, we look forward to hearing from you.
Prostate Cancer UK
Dear Prostrate Cancer UK
Thanks for your email of yesterday’s date.
Having reviewed the questions and the information requested, we are unable
to respond, as we are not a health care provided. The CHC is an
independent statutory body that represents the interests of the patient
and the public in the NHS in Wales. We believe that your request should
have been made to the Betsi Cadwaladr University Health Board, to which
the CHC is not affiliated, their address for Freedom of Information
requests is: [email address].
With kind regards
RHEOLWR BUSNES / BUSINESS MANAGER
Cyngor Iechyd Cymuned Gogledd Cymru / North Wales Community Health Council
11 Llys Castan/Chestnut Court, Ffordd y Parc, Parc Menai, Bangor, Gwynedd,
Ffôn/Tel 01248 679 284 est/ext 3 neu/or 01341 422 236
Os ydych angen yr wybodaeth yma ar ffurf wahanol cysylltwch â 01248
679284 est 3 neu [email address].
If you need this information in an alternative format please contact 01248
679284 ext 3 or [email address].
Sylwer y gellid mynnu, o dan delerau Deddf Rhyddid Gwybodaeth 2000, bod y
Cynghorau Iechyd Cymuned yn gwneud cynnwys unrhyw e-bost neu ohebiaeth a
dderbyniwyd yn gyhoeddus.
Please be aware that, under the terms of the Freedom of Information Act
2000, Community Health Councils may be required to make public the content
of any emails or correspondence received.
1. mailto:[email address]
7. mailto:[email address]
8. mailto:[email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now