EPR System at The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn, NHS Foundation Trust
I.Data made this Freedom of Information request to The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn, NHS Foundation Trust
Dear The Queen Elizabeth Hospital, King's Lynn, NHS Foundation Trust,
We are currently doing some research and would greatly appreciate it if you could help us with the following questions:
1. Please could you confirm the main EPR system (e.g Cerner Millennium, EPIC etc.) in place at your Trust.
2. If you currently do not have an EPR system in place, do you have plants to implement one? (Yes/No) If yes, when?
3. Does your main hospital EPR system have the HL7 FHIR API’s enabled? (Yes/No)
4. If no, do you have plans to enable this at present?
5. What is the specific product name of the EPR product you currently use for your Oncology department (e.g. ARIA, FLATIRON etc.)?
6. Is your Oncology EPR HL7 FHIR enabled? (Yes/No)
7. If no, can it be HL7 FHIR enabled? (Yes/No)
8. If no, why can it not be HL7 FHIR enabled? (e.g. technology is not capable, cost related reasons etc.)
We look forward to hearing from you.
Dear Ms Rasul,
Many thanks for your FOI request which is receiving attention.
Legal Services Support Officer
The Queen Elizabeth Hospital
Working hours Mon, Tues 0830 to 1615 & Wed 0830 to 1300
Further to our recent acknowledgement I can confirm that we do not have an EPR system here. There have been discussions about introducing it but no firm decision has been made at the present time.
Legal Services Manager
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now