Dear Stockport NHS Foundation Trust,
We are currently doing some research and would greatly appreciate it if you could help us with the following questions:
1. Please could you confirm the main EPR system (e.g Cerner Millennium, EPIC etc.) in place at your Trust.
2. If you currently do not have an EPR system in place, do you have plants to implement one? (Yes/No) If yes, when?
3. Does your main hospital EPR system have the HL7 FHIR API’s enabled? (Yes/No)
4. If no, do you have plans to enable this at present?
5. What is the specific product name of the EPR product you currently use for your Oncology department (e.g. ARIA, FLATIRON etc.)?
6. Is your Oncology EPR HL7 FHIR enabled? (Yes/No)
7. If no, can it be HL7 FHIR enabled? (Yes/No)
8. If no, why can it not be HL7 FHIR enabled? (e.g. technology is not capable, cost related reasons etc.)
We look forward to hearing from you.
Dear Miss Rasul,
Thank you for your request for information, which we received via email on
Your request will be dealt with under the terms of the Freedom of
Information Act 2000.
In some circumstances a fee may be payable and, if that is the case, you
will be informed by way of a fees notice and you will be required to pay
before we will proceed to deal with your request.
Please note, your request for information may be delayed due to urgent
operational responses to dealing with the Covid-19 Pandemic. We apologise
for any inconvenience this may cause, we do remain committed to responding
to your request and will respond as soon as we are able. If you are able
to please consider withdrawing your request and submitting it again at a
Should our response to your request breach the statutory timeframe and you
remain unhappy with our response you have the right to complain to the
Information Commissioners Office and you can contact them at
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113
There is no charge for making an appeal.
Please find the link to the ICO’s COVID-19 response
Please contact me using the address below if you have any queries.
Freedom of Information and Information Governance Support Officer
Stockport NHS Foundation Trust
Stepping Hill Hospital
Cheshire. SK2 7JE
Tel: 0161 419 4160 / 5295
Email: [Stockport NHS Foundation Trust request email]
*Please note I am currently working off site, if you need to speak to me
directly, please email me and I will call you.
This e-mail and any attachments transmitted with it are confidential and
are for the intended recipient only. If you have received this email in
error, any reading, printing, storage, disclosure, copying or any other
action taken in respect of this e-mail is prohibited and may be unlawful.
Please notify the sender immediately by reply email and then permanently
delete the email. This e-mail and its attachments have been scanned for
viruses but we cannot guarantee that they are virus free. The recipient
should check this e-mail and any attachments for viruses. The information
contained in this email may be subject to public disclosure under the
Freedom of Information Act 2000. Unless legally exempt from disclosure,
the confidentiality of this email and your reply cannot be guaranteed
1. mailto:[Stockport NHS Foundation Trust request email]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now