Dear Bolton NHS Foundation Trust,
We are currently doing some research and would greatly appreciate it if you could help us with the following questions:
1. Does your main hospital AllScripts Sunrise EPR system have the HL7 FHIR API’s enabled? (Yes/No)
2. If no, do you have plans to enable this at present?
3. What is the specific product name of the EPR product you currently use for your Oncology department (e.g. ARIA, FLATIRON etc.)?
4. Is your Oncology EPR HL7 FHIR enabled? (Yes/No)
5. If no, can it be HL7 FHIR enabled? (Yes/No)
6. If no, why can it not be HL7 FHIR enabled? (e.g. technology is not capable, cost related reasons etc.)
We look forward to hearing from you.
Please accept this as acknowledgement of receipt of your request for
information under the Freedom of Information Act 2000. No further
acknowledgment will be sent.
Valid Freedom of Information Requests will receive a response within 20
working days. Please note:
- 20 working days will commence from the next working day following
receipt of your request
- Public holidays, Saturdays and Sundays are not classed as working days
Please consider if your request for information is absolutely necessary at
Any request that can be deferred or delayed will allow staff time to be
focussed on other areas.
Submitted requests for information may be delayed due to urgent
operational needs dealing with Public Health priorities. The Trust
apologises for any inconvenience this may cause. The Trust does remain
committed to responding to your request and will reply as soon as
Should the Trust’s response to your request breach the statutory timeframe
and you remain unhappy with our response you have the right to complain to
the Information Commissioner’s Office.
They can be contacted at the following address:
The Information Commissioner’s Office
Tel: 0303 123 1113
Please find the link to the ICO’s COVID-19 response
Information Governance Department
Royal Bolton Hospital
' 01204 390861
8 [email address]
Our Bolton NHS Foundation Trust values
V O I C E
Vision Openess Integrity Compassion Excellence
Dear Freedom of Information,
We appreciate that this is a busy time with the current COVID-19 pandemic, however we would be grateful if you could help us by answering our questions in relation to the Trusts electronic patient records.
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now