Dear Trinity College, Cambridge,
For the current and past 5 UCAS cycles, may I request you to kindly provide me with the following numbers for Engineering course at your college:
1. The number of applicants applying from China to your college;
2. The number of direct offers made to applicants applying from China to your college;
3. The number of winter pool offers made by your college to applicants applying from China who originally applied to other colleges;
4. The number of winter pool offers made by other colleges to applicants applying from China who originally applied to your college;
5. The number of acceptances.
6. The number of offers made to open applicants.
Dear Mr Hall,
I refer to your request dated 22nd May 2020. I am the Freedom of Information Officer at Trinity College, Cambridge.
I am afraid we are unable to answer questions numbered 1 to 4 as we do not record an applicant's nationality or country of residence.
In answer to question 5, the number of acceptances overall in Engineering over the last six years were as follows:
We are unable to answer question 6 as we do not record whether an application is an Open applicant.
Should you have any queries or complaints about this reply you may write to the Junior Bursar, Mr E Knapp at Trinity College, Cambridge. Any complaint should be in writing and should set out clearly the grounds for such complaint. Should you not be satisfied with the outcome, you have the right of appeal to the information commissioner.
Chris Morley, Secretary of the College Council Trinity College, Cambridge CB2 1TQ
Direct: 01223 338469
email: [email address]
We work to defend the right to FOI for everyone
Help us protect your right to hold public authorities to account. Donate and support our work.Donate Now