Dear University of Cambridge,
For the current UCAS cycle, I would like to have the following data with respect to applicants who had applied for engineering to Magdalene College:
1. Achieved/Predicted Scores of applicants
2. If they were a home, EU or international student
3. Subjects taken by the applicants
4. Their ENGAA scores (seperated into raws and reported scored for section 1A,1B and 2)
6. Their interview scores
7. If they were admitted, rejected or pooled. Do list if the pooled application was successful and the college which admitted them.
I would appreciate it if I could receive the data in an excel spreadsheet.
This is to acknowledge receipt of your request for information. Your reference number is given in the subject line of this email. We will respond on or before 8 August 2019.
Freedom of Information Office
University of Cambridge
Registrary's Office, The Old Schools
Trinity Lane, Cambridge, CB2 1TN
T: (01223 7)64142
F: (01223 3)32332
E: [email address]